Recently spent a week all inclusive at this hotel. The staff are so friendly especially David & Juan in the restaurant, they really went out of their way to help. The room was large, clean, beds made every day, clean towels everyday, bed linen also changed. Air conditioning and fan in room.
Food was plentiful and of a great variety. Every where was spotlessly clean. My only gripe is they allow people to put towels on sun beds even though they have notices clearly stating its not allowed. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain