Just got back from Riu Belplaya and and we can say that it was one of the best holidays we have ever had.All the staff are so good and helpful and the place is spotless.The entertainment does favour the Germans but everything else was great,the food was very good and a good mixture of meats every meal.One of the entertainment team was called Josh and he did a one man show ,he was brilliant and was very funny.The bar staff also do a great job never having to wait to get served,we can't wait to return to this great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain