We stayed at the Riu Belplaya hotel from 27 April - 04 May 2013. The hotel was spotless and the rooms were cleaned to a high standard everyday. The food was good with a wide choice and always fresh and plentyful even when a large number of diners were present. The staff were friendly and helpful, always ensuring that everything was ok. The hotel from our prespective is best suited for elderley people/couples and families as it was quiet. If you are a young couple or group wanting nightlife and entertainments then we would say this hotel is not suited for you. We were after a hassle free, quiet relaxing break and that is just what we got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain