Spacious room - I paid for the sea view and got a slightly larger room on the 3rd floor. Reasonable shower, comfortable bed and an OK TV.
Food is buffet style, but a huge variety and the quality seemed fine.
Outside, there's a covered terrace area and then a pool area. Both have self-serve bars with Cruz Campo beer on tap as well as a variety of other drinks.
Only went to one free evening event, but it was fine - and was well attended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain