Just got back from riu belplaya, I personally thought that the hotel was very good. Reception staff were very friendly and always happy to help. Room was basic but very clean. We was on the fourth floor and had a pool and sea view which we hadn't booked so was perfect! Cleaner was friendly and room was cleaned to a very good standard everyday with clean towels. Food was good, but did get a bit repetative towards the end of the week. Only problem with food was we was on the second sitting and seemed to be a long time waiting to go for tea. Would perhaps be better if they had more snacks available in the day. Drinks were ok, would be better if beer was served in bigger glasses, also some of the cocktails tasted like paint stripper! Pool area was good, you do have to get up early for sunbeds though, lots of Germans reserving them! Location was perfect for us, not too busy but within walking distance of shops and centre. Was very nice to be able to have a stroll up the sea front. All in all was a good hotel and would return if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain