Travelled here in May 2014 with my husband and 2 grandchildren. Stayed 1 week all inclusive. Hotel room amazing and amazing views of the sea front. Large balcony. Was kept clean throughout the stay no complaints what so ever. Food was ok but not much choice for the children have had better and worse on all inclusive. Drinks nice and plenty of choice. Entertainment for the kids was good with a disco every night and activities both day and night. Overall was a nice relaxing week and the weather was fab. Grandchildren enjoyed it and made lots of friends. Only downside was having to pay for wi if but would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain