i stayed in the Puente Real with 6 of my friends. We had an absolutely fantastic time. The hotel is modern and the staff are friendly. The food was excellent and the pool area was well maintained.i would not hesitate returning to this hotel. We have been to various places over the years and for the amount of money you pay for a weeks stay this has, by far, been the best yet. The weather was fantastic too. The hotel was very quiet on an evening,which aided a good nights sleep, although this might not be the case during peak times. There is quite a trek to the shops, but as we weren't interested in shopping this was fine for us.
Our favourite place during the day was by the pool and in the pool bar on an evening. The staff worked extremely hard in the bar but were always happy and friendly. We used the pool snack bar on the final day,the food was well cooked and promptly served.
Would not hesitate going back again. Its only a five minute drive from the airport which is another bonus.;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain