We stayed in in may it was lovely, very busy but nicely laid out.
Night time entertainment really needs to be looked at as its pretty dismal.
A petty minded thief stole a honky horn off my mobility scooter, right beside the maindesk but they couldnt be bothered to check their securtiy video. Might be nothing to lose for the hotel, but my son had brought it for me and it put a dampener on my holiday.
A big round of applause to Edwardo and to Tanya in the restaurant for 1st class servie...
Some guests were rather rude to the under staffed staff and I couldnt see why, as they were working their backside off....
Over all a lovely hotel and brilliant staff...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain