lovely hotel in a great location, right on the seafront with a great prom to walk along about 15min walk from Torremolinos. The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly, food is very good with a good selection for everyone from children to adults. The only down side is the rush each morning for sun beds, 8.30am and its like a watching the first day of the sales in Oxford street, with adults jumping the wall to get a sunbed and the spot they want. Some even put towels down under the umbrellas before getting a sun bed. Truly funny to watch, but very annoying if you require sun beds for the children. There are signs all around saying no reserve of sun beds, so if the hotel enforced this it would make a far better hotel. Don't let that put you off though, a 2 min walk to a fab beach is far better than sitting by a pool. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain