Reception staff give u yr room key and do not make it clear enough on the direction to go to get to the room. Considering its a large complex. All inclusive isnt all that drinks and food finish at certain times.There is not much action for the young ones throughout the day. Infact i found that yr left to yr own devices. As for the staff. i found them to be ignorant and moody if things were not done there way. The pool is not as large as it looks in the booklet its quite crammed.On the plus side the rooms are a good size and the food was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain