This is a difficult hotel to review without thinking about other people rather than just my thoughts.
We had 3 adults in a superior room & it was large enough I suppose. It was comfortable, above average bathroom facilities, a large balcony & a great sea view.
We were all inclusive for 4 nights & had a really good time. & met some great people but any longer & I'd have been eating out. This is 1 of the hard parts of the review.... There were loads of choices for food in the restaurant no complaints on that, but the good was a bit bland. The pool snack bar run by JoJo was great & less limited in choice than you'd expect
The entertainment didn't suit us, but some seemed to love it. On saying that the animation team did a great job with the limited recourses they had & they worked hard to give a good time to those who wanted it.
All the staff in the whole complex were great.
A couple of tips
If you're a coffee drinker, ask the bar staff to make you 1, it's much better than out of the machines.
Put your rubbish in the bins, it'll save other people waiting to sit at a table for the staff to do it. Harsh statement I know but 1 cleaner at the pool bar can't do it all that quick !
And to be fair about this point, you can serve yourself beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee, ice cream etc there are some who will just leave they're rubbish around! !
As for the location, well if you're a stay in the complex person it can't get much better, everything you need on site & only a road to cross to be on the beach, but if you're like me & like to get out & about you will need to use the local bus or taxi service because there's not much around without a 20-30 minute walk.
Would I go back ? Probably not, but that would mainly because I know the area well & this hotel is too far put for my liking, bit as I've already said of you're the kind to stay on site & take advantage if an all inclusive with the beach almost on site, it will suit you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain