Just back from a 7 day all inclusive holiday and I really can't fault this hotel in any way .The staff were very helpful as when we landed at the hotel I had lifted the wrong bag from the bus and when I went to reception they could not do enough for me and I got my bag back within the hour..The food was run of the mill all inclusive but anything we got we ate the drinks were on tap so we just helped yourself to what we wanted,at night the bar staff were all pleasant and you didn't have to wait long on your drink.Our room was cleaned every day and we got extra pillows without asking as I had put blanket under my pillow on the first night.The view we had was really nice as we looked down onto the beach,the only fault I have is the hotel was quiet far out of the centre of town but that's not the fault of the hotel and there was a bus stop right outside the hotel and it was never any more that 1 euro 50 not matter where you wanted to go that included Belamadena. So I would go back here and would recommend it to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splitty, Priceline, Otel, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain