We stayed here from the 10th to 17th of June all inclusive. We arrived late at night and were greeted by a friendly receptionist who informed us dinner was about to finish so we could leave our bags in the office and go and catch dinner before we got our room, this was great as we were very hungry after our flight. We were not so impressed, when we got to our room, we paid for a superior room with a sea view. Yes, we had a sea view but it was a minimal one and nothing like the pictures advertised. When we went to ask about this it was a male receptionist who informed us this was the room we were allocated and that was that, he stated they used the best picture for the website and the picture on the website was a suite not the type of room we would get so we felt a little misled. The rooms were clean, but twin beds were a bit of a nuisance. On our last day we got to see a standard room which had the same view as our superior and a double bed! We were role there were no rooms with double beds!! We found the staff quite rude at times, when we asked about bus times the female receptionist asked the male receptionist to help us as we did not speak Spanish, to which we heard "we'll that's their problem" very rude! The restaurant staff are quite pushy too and think nothing of grabbing you and pushing you out the way. The snack bar and pool bar staff are great though, ver friendly and always cheerful! The resturant food was quite poor, very stodgy and the fish was full of bones and quite a poor selection. The deserts were just disgusting the grey jelly was the worst. We generally ate at the snack bar.The restaurant is very busy and on numerous occasions Spanish guests pushed us out of the way with one even telling me "I hate english, go home" when I politely said excuse me to get past. And another thought it acceptable to grab the serving spoon from my hand. The entertainment was quite poor and the children's entertainment went on way too late often not finishing until well after 10.30. The all inclusive finished at 11 and the bar was open til 12 which also seemed a bit of a rip off. We were told by our travel company that a late check out had been arranged for us, but when it came to the day our room was locked at 12 with our belongings in them. Where went to receptionist ask to get our stuff out we were treated quite badly. We we told by the receptionist that check out is at 12 no later. we then heard another receptionist tell another guest that late check out is available. It took half an hour of arguing just to get the key to go and get our cases out. When we went up to get our stuff the maid burst in shouting at us to get out as she had to clean the room we explained what had happened but she continued to shout at us then phoned reception. reception then told us that infact we were able to stay until 3 but we decided just to leave. T Overall the hotel was clean but some of the staff could be a bit friendlier and the superior room really isn't worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain