Just back from 5 days Staying at Hotel Puente Real and had a wonderful relaxing time. Stayed in a superior room (2616) was very comfortable airy and clean, a view of the beach but looks over to the hotel next door. The room next to it on the end (2615) would have face directly onto the sea for a better view.
Food for me is what you expect from an all inclusive, about 6 different hot dishes each night, the likes of beef, pork, fishes, rice dishes, vegetable dishes, pizzas, chips. I couldn't complain. I really enjoyed the fresh salad/pasta bars and the vast selection. All inclusive drinks on tap in restaurant to help yourself. Only thing with dining was the busyness of it. The hotel was full of older Spanish guests who's manners and patience were not what i'm use to, so be prepared to be pushed in front of and barged passed, but hey ho made me laugh.
Outside pool snacks are chicken skewers, burgers, hot dogs, toasties, chips etc, Very naughty but tasted not bad at all. The guy cooking them was a nice chap. The girl who worked in the pool bar was very cheery.
Drinks on tap outside too. Only thing is i like plenty of water for the room so took up cup falls but ended up having to buy water bottles as these didn't last and i got told off for filling my water bottle up at machine.
The pool i tested once as was freezing but kids at the hotel seemed to enjoy it. Pool area quite crammed at height of the day with sun loungers up close next to each other but there was another pool round the back of apartments which was quieter.
Never really watched much of the late entertainment as was enjoying meeting people, going for a walk and early nights.
A great trip and I couldn't fault it, especially with what I paid. (Found the most reasonable rate booking directly with hotel online)
Overall the staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, only 10 mins from airport (4 euros for bus, which stops right outside 18 for taxi, not sure on train.) a nice 45 min walk into the centre of Torremolinos.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain