Me and my wife stayed here for week all inclusive. I really don't know what some people are moaning about as this hotel was excellent value for money and in a brilliant location. Yes there were lots of Spanish pensioners getting there free holiday but so what it is in Spain. The room was always clean, food choice always good and cooked very well. We had no problem getting tables, and if there were queues for food it was only a case of a 10 second wait, it was packed but Easter is the Holy Week for many Spanish people so to be expected. We certainly had no unhelpful staff. Reception, waiters, bar staff, cleaners etc really helpfull, and if any came across as blunt well most people know what the Spanish can be like. Me and my wife are very honest people and genuinely had a great holiday and would recommend this hotel to anyone, we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain