We went to the Puente Real in October for the 60's week. The location was great - right on the beach. The pool areas were good but not much shade available. The food was good - plenty of choice. However sometimes there were queues especially for the toaster and tea machine. The outside bar provided toasties and burgers with chips when the restaurant was closed. The local drinks were better than most hotels and a good selection of icecreams available at all times. The weather was hot but it was rather windy the last two days but the wind shields were out on the beach so that was the best place to be. Dont turn left when you leave the hotel - there is nothing there- everything is to the right. We hired bikes which enabled us to go to Benalmadena and the airport. However they do not hire out on Saturdays and they are closed on Sundays. Also you are not allowed to cycle on parts of the promenade. We did not experience any night life as we were watching the 60's performers in the hotel which were pretty good. We got the local bus to Marbella but werent impressed. A good holiday - value for money. We had a room overlooking the pool but as it was set back we didnt get any sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain