All reviewsnice view from the balconyacross the roadfrench guestsquiet pooltorremolinos centreall inclusive optionpool bartrain stationmin walka wonderful holidaylovely roomout of seasonsaladbooked this hotelreception arealospools
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in October 2017.. booked this hotel before reading it was mostly for French guests.. I was weary but once I got to the hotel I realised there was nothing to worry about.
We were put in block 21, from what it looks like blocks 20,21 and 22 are the newer blocks. Lovely room with pool view, rooms a bit dated with the decor but apart from that fantastic shower, large bathroom and bedroom. Very quiet at night, pool and pool bar situated just beside these blocks. There is also a restaurant in this area but because of the time of the year I guess it was closed because of that.
We stayed for three nights but it worked out at 4 long days with flights.. the quiet pool had no entertainment in the day however the other pool it had something on all day everyday. The animation team are all French talking however they mostly played English music through out the day.
At night everything was in French I guess it could be annoying to some but me and my partner found it fun and watched the shows, got up to dance etc (the alcohol helped there!!). All inclusive stops at 11pm which is the same time as the entertainment.
One criticism though we felt the animation team dodged us a few times because we were English, with games in the day they wouldn’t ask us if we wanted to take part, it wasn’t until my partner got involved he was then asked which is ashame.
The hotel is on the beach which is lovely and the hotels security is 5*, you need your room card to enter any of the newer blocks or get access to and from the beach or outside areas.
The food is so good, although the only reason I’ve given 4 stars is that the cooked breakfast isn’t that great, lukewarm at times, but there’s plenty of continental bits to fill up on. Lunch and dinner was amazing loads of choices salads were great, all food very hot.
We managed to get late check out on the day of our flight which cost €30 for both of us and managed to have the room until 6pm which was good. Another good thing about the hotel is at the pool bar there are olives, nuts and crisps available late afternoon early evening, also ice creams that are included in the all inclusive rate which isn’t always the case at other hotels.
I think I’ve covered everything here! Not sure I would go in the busy summer time but for an October break it was perfect, could get a sunbed at any time of day!
Don’t be put off by reviews!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alli_1987
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in a good location right opposite the beach... reception area and grounds are lovely.. the room I had (18504) was rubbish, door to the room not very secure. Room smelt stale, door to bathroom was catching on the floor making it hard to fully close, small leak in ceiling dripping onto bathroom floor... only stayed one night..
For a 4 star hotel I was disappointed with the room but rest of hotel looked nice.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Gary1771
Reviewed October 6, 2017

When I booked this hotel I didn't realize it was more of a French hotel with hardly any English being spoken. All the entertainment was in French or Spanish with hardly any English. Also, there was not many young family's as the average age was over 60's.
Saying that, the layout of the Hotel is good. It has a great pool and is across the road from a lovely beach where my boys did some water sports. The rooms were average and clean. We hired bikes from the hotel and road along the beach to the main town. There was a good choice of food and staff were friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank slater129
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Perfectly acceptable accommodation and service. Handy for trains to Airport from Los Alamos (very handy and economical transfer to hotel, less than 4 Euros for two people) Malaga and, if you don't want the exercise, Torremolinos centre.
music from French animation staff, including in the gardens when peace and quiet would have been preferable.
Most guests were French but this presented no difficulties as we were almost out of season and there was plenty of room and facilities.
Adequate but would not return.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is extremely clean the rooms are gorgeous there is 2 pools and 2 restaurants on site all the staff are extremely friendly and polite and helpful. We had booked a half board stay but we upgraded to all inclusive as it seemed worth it . But the evening selection of hot food was not very hot .The cooked breakfast selection was luke warm . Apart from that everything else was perfect. The hotel is near to the train station which is cheap in price .

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple