We booked a last minute trip to the costa del sol for the June Bank Holiday weekend. The hotel was good value price wise. Great location right on the sea front with access directly onto the promanade and beach. The hotel was dated and the rooms need updating, no fridge in the bedroom but you could hire one which was located in a cupboard in the bedroom. We were there on half board basis. The breakfast was buffet with hot and cold options. There wasnt a great choice and no fresh fruit only tinned. The evening meal was similar. All in all price wise the hotel was good value with the location been perfect, staff friendly, and the rooms were cleaned every day. It would be nice if they had a fridge and hair dryer as standard for their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel situated on the beach, very well located, close to major points of interest in the area of leisure, and in the amusement park, water parks, thematic parks, dolphinarium, an area of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants . has the larger garden area with lawn and large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your La Barracuda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Barracuda Torremolinos
- Barracuda Hotel
- La Barracuda Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain