Spent 10 days half board March 2012 with my wife. Must say we enjoyed our stay and would return. Room was basic but clean. We were on the dark side of the moon. It appears to be predominantly a hotel for Spanish pensioners, who get the sunny side rooms. If you want to move from the dark side, the premium is quite high. Never mind the room is mainly a place to lay your head. The biggest problem with the room was the TV reception, crap, wife kept falling out with me cause she couldn't watch East Benders etc. Staff were 1st class, meals were OK and they had a happy hour in the bar. Overall I would recommend if you want beach front, close to shops, bars and marina and aren't looking for more than 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel situated on the beach, very well located, close to major points of interest in the area of leisure, and in the amusement park, water parks, thematic parks, dolphinarium, an area of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants . has the larger garden area with lawn and large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your La Barracuda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Barracuda Torremolinos
- Barracuda Hotel
- La Barracuda Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain