Stayed here for 3 nights. We arrived at 12 midday to be greeted by some young one who just stood there playing with her hair rather than ask was I ok. Then a middle aged lady look at me and asked was I ok I replied I wanted to check in. Just said passport took them then came back and said 40 min room ready and walked away. Like someone else said this hotel has no interest in you unless your Spanish.
The room was very dated but was ok just to sleep in. I got a carpark view. But it was ok I was on the 7th floor. I wouldn't return or recommend this place to anyone. Breakfast was ok not a great selection. I'd say pay extra money to stay somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel situated on the beach, very well located, close to major points of interest in the area of leisure, and in the amusement park, water parks, thematic parks, dolphinarium, an area of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants . has the larger garden area with lawn and large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your La Barracuda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Barracuda Torremolinos
- Barracuda Hotel
- La Barracuda Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain