Bajondillo Apartments
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
$193
$165
Melia.com
  • Pool
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
$153
  • Beachfront
$108
$92
  • Restaurant
Sol Timor by Melia - Apartamentos(Torremolinos)
$103
  • Beachfront
Hotel La Luna Blanca(Torremolinos)
$85
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
$177
$168
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$55
$52
  • Pool
Residencia Miami Hotel(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$74
$98
Priceline
Hotel Natursun(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
1,514 results
All reviewsacross the roadexcept sundayfree transferbistro europastudio apartmentexcellent locationself cateringgreat apartmentskitchen areacooking facilitiessmall kitchenetteentertainment every nightsea viewreception staffbit datedtravel kettlegood size
Reviewed June 26, 2014

These apartments are literally a stones through from the beach, very clean although decor and furniture look like they were here when place was built in the 60's no flat screens here just a relic from when portable TV's were the in things back in the day,all in though if your looking for a cheap place to just really wash and sleep it's ideal very central.
I would however recommend high floor away from the middle block as noise from entertainment is really really loud, ask for room west side as there's virtually no noise at all even though it's facing street still get great views of the sea with sun late afternoon and evening and views to the
town centre.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank gee1093
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I write this review from my balcony of the bajondillo hotel the sea view is great, its right on the beach,the pool bar does great food kebab skewers or pork loin cobs washed down with a Heineken nice!!!! You have to pay 3euro for your lounger every day but there is no fighting for a bed the sun is out all day untill 7pm the pool is lovely and clean, the room is cleaned every day and fresh towels also,the hotel resturant and entertainment is very good,the staff seem lovely and friendly always happy to help if you have a problem with anything,free WiFi and it is a very good signal,its local to all areas Malaga,benalmadena,Ronda,the public transport is very good.the steps up to the square are brill loads of nice little shops n cafes no one hassles you to buy anything which is good as I like to have a look around without being bothered lol its a lovely walk up,I will be staying here again very soon great hotel ♥♥♥♥

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view but get one over the reception area
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank joannegreavesd
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This hotel is ideal. It is only about 20 minutes drive from Malaga airport, and right on the sea front making it a perfect location. The rooms are big enough with a good size balcony, air con, 2 hobs, fridge, bath, shower, bidet and one of the firmest mattresses I've ever slept on. Just need your own shower gel/ shampoo.
We didn't eat there, but there a Dutch bar right outside which does a cracking brekky and lunch.
The pool looks beautiful, but again we didn't use it.
Being on the sea front it is right next to the shops/ bars.
Would defo stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank David P
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I've never written a review before and had to sign up to tripadvisor to add this review. We stayed at this lovely hotel for 3 nights and it was perfect for our travel plans. Near the beach, clean rooms ( although cooker didn't work which wasn't a problem for us) excellent entertainment and for the money we spent I doubt you will find anywhere better given the location and facilities. Loved how the lift to the old town was so close, although we did walk plenty on other occasions :)
Now the main reason I joined tripadvisor. I have travelled extensively throughout the world but I ask only one thing. Can the manager of this hotel speak with the bar staff to remind them that it's only courtesy to serve customers in reasonable time We had to wait far too long to get served when the staff were busy talking to each other and the attitude when served was rather poor. I'm being polite as I always see the good in people. That said I always left a tip, even although it wasn't deserved. I will stay here again but just hope the bar staff improve. I will certainly take my complaint to the manager on site next time rather than spending part of my Saturday morning writing a review to complain about something.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank CharlieHighbury
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed at the bajondillo apts recently and as always it lived up to its usual standards.
Spotless clean, Staff friendly and helpful, rooms cleaned and towels changed every day and the location is excellent right across from the beach. There is a lovely beach bar called El Velero which is very nice. There is a lift behind the apts which brings you to the centre of Torremolinos save you walking up all those steps which costs 50c. I would highly recommend bistro europa on the side street from the apts. There is a beautiful promenade which ample amount of bars restaurants and shops which stretches to the next resort Benalmadena. Great value for money!I would highly recommend these apts

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple