The reception and bar area was well kept. We had 6 studios on the 7th floor and no problems with any of them. The bathrooms were clean, beds were comfortable (although pillows were thin - I find that a lot in Spain). The studios were well cleaned each day and all the communal area were clean and well cared for.
Our studios had a side sea view, the balconies did not get sun after mid morning. That did not bother us as we were a large group who spent most of our time together out in the resort and we were there the first week of January so lack of sunshine on the balcony wasn't an issue.
At that time of year it was very quiet in the surrounding areas although we did find nice restaurants and a couple of bars nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos