We are currently staying in these aparatments as I write. The studios are of a reasonable size but the kitchen facilities are very poor. A sink, two gas hobs and a fridge are all stuck in the darkest part of the room right next to the exit door making it difficult if you want to prepare any food.
We are a couple of "Mature" people, who eat out almost all the time, but the idea of a flat is to be able to eat in, especially if you have a small child with you, and quite frankly, it is not good enough. The flat is very care worn despite the curtains and bedcovers and I for one have not had one decent nights sleep as the pillows are straight from the arc all loose and lumpy! The bathroom is OK very clean as is the rest but again very worn in places. We also ended up paying more than we were advised when booking with no explaination.
Having said all that the Bajondillo offers entertainment every night, has a library (although only open for one hour every day) has a cafeteria and a posh restaurantant (not eaten in either, but had a couple of drinks each the first evening, in the cafeteria, which cost a bomb.)
It is very close to the lift that takes you up to the Calle San Miguel and all the cafes, shops bars and banks. The general area is lively and there is a lot to do especially for small children where there is a small fun park about only a few meters away and the Bajondillo has a what appears to be a good swimming pool (with the usual sun bed claimers in the fore first thing in the morning).
If you are energetic there is good long flat walks either toward Benamedena/Carihuela or the other way towards La Colina and Los Alamos. If not, there are plenty of sunbeds, cafes, and bars to keep you happy.
The reception staff have been friendly and helpful. Our room has a splendid view and is on the 6th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos