Apt dated but grand for what we paid. Huge balcony overlooking the sea on the one bed apt. Forget about cooking- kitchen tiny but its doable! Not really suited for teenagers- not much entertainment. More suited to mature people/couples. Good for dancing at night. Good buzz!Price of beds at pool area a bit steep everyday if there are 4 people -€3(cushion) lifeguard asked to pay even if we didn't use the cushion. You pay for the bed! But in saying that he wasn't consistent. 1 day we used 2 beds without cushions without paying( ie free bed). Beach beds are €4.50 across the road. Walkers will be impressed. Prom goes on forever. Area very clean in general. Would go again but as a couple or on my own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos