Just back from a week in this hotel. You get what you pay for. Room is basic but comfortable. Staff are very friendly. Try and ensure your balcony overlooks the pool or has as views as some rooms don't. Very central, only 2 minute walk to lifts to main town. Some great restaurants very close by. We only discovered The Europa Bistro which is on the side street to the hotel in the last few days but wish we knew about it at the beginning. Great breakfasts with Irish rashers and sausages and the dinners are really nice. Staff are friendly also. Would definitely go back and stay in bajondillo. Free shuttle bus is also very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos