We stayed for oneweek mid-july at this hotel, we chose a Riu hotel as we have stayed in this chain of hotels before.
Upon arrival check in was very quick and efficent we were in our room within 15 mins of arrival.
The room, on the second, floor was what you would expect from a good 4 star hotel. Large, very clean, good views of the med. There are large grounds and many areas for relaxation around the pool.
The best reason for recommending this hotel is the location, only 5 mins walk from the beautiful marina, with shops and bars. However the bars and restaurants are very expensive. The area directly in front of the hotel is also full of 'typical' english bars (read: scruffy and full of chavs!) we used to walk about 2 mins up the road to Charnleys bar (opposite the Farmacia) for our meals as this is easily the nicest (cleanest) and really good value for money also House Ming for chinese food as easily the best chinese on the road!. We ate in Kanibal one night which was also a nice treat but too much food/cost.
All in all I would happily recommend this hotel if you are looking for some luxury in a great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain