Cant rate this complex highly enough,
Staff generally are excellent,
Rooms are very spacious and clean with a perfect side sea view which is more than can be said for other experiences we have had in the past
Reception was so well run it was a pleasure rather than a chore,glass of bubbly was very welcome.and unexpected,no porters was a bit unexpected but lifts to all floors is about 5mtrs away from reception so no problems.
Breakfast is such a wide and varied choice of what you would expect ,cooked in front of you to perfection,coup-led with non hot food is more than you would expect.
Dinner was equally mouthwatering +a carvery every night couldn't fault the cooks nor the wide and varied selection of food.
The sweets ah well lets just say I came home with an extra 1/2 stone acquired from somewhere and I THINK ?I know from where.
Loads of sunbeds although slightly cramed in.
Sea within a stones throw,hotel garden opened directly on to the prom.
Benalmadena Marina 500mtrs Brilliant.
Entertainment every night was very varied and enjoyable.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to young and old.
Stayed 2 weeks from 29 Sept 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain