First visit to this hotel and very satisfied and would like to record a few observations. Would appear that smoking is allowed in the outside restaurant. General opinion from the non smokers is that this was an annoying irritant particularly when some guests were smoking cigars. Alas the entertainment was disappointing. In some circumstances even boring especially on nights when we were being entertained with solo artists on the classical guitar and saxophone. It was also noticed that around the swimming pool there was evidence of bathers who were not residents in the hotel and this sometimes could lead to confrontation. Otherwise a very enjoyable holiday very highly rated in all other aspects. Recommended..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain