This is our 4th visit to the hotel. The weather was not too good during our stay 3 to 10 March. The hotel has been very well refurbished and I agree with the other comments about the reception area and its seating which is modern but not at all comfortable. The new shower is excellent but the downside is no bath. The staff are as pleasant as ever and the choice of food and quality is excellent. The new pool and outside area looks very impressive. One comment I would make is that a lady had her bag stolen from the pool area which was rather upsetting for everyone. Anyone can come in and out of the grounds from the promenade as there is no security gate in operation as with other hotels in the riu group where we have stayed where you swipe your card or put in a pass number, here though there are keys to the rooms and no swipe card. So the security could be improved. Also when one comes in through the main doors you do not pass directly in front of reception so anyone could wander down to the annexe of the hotel unnoticed. Other than that a very pleasant experience and no doubt we will return. Incidentally we were also overcharged on our drinks bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain