We have been holidaying at the Riu Nautilus twice a year for the past ten years, and will most definitely be there again in April 2013 after the refurbishment. The hotel is not advertised as being disabled- friendly but as a wheel chair user, I can assure anyone thinking of a holiday there that it is extremely suitable for disabled people, as well as able-bodied. The staff are the friendliest we have ever experienced in hotels anywhere, and we rarely see changes in the workforce. Most of them have woked there for many years, which says a lot for the management = obviously a happy community. The rooms are good now, but will be even better next year. The food is excellent-plenty of choice, and one would be very fussy to not find anything to suit, such tasty variety. We love the outdoor pool. especially as about five years ago a hoist was installed to aid anyone into and out of the water. The hotel has provided an over-bath swivel seat in the past to aid me in for a shower, but I am looking forward to next year when there will be a large walk-in shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain