Just returned from a fabulous two week holiday at Riu Nautilus. This was our first time at this hotel and we have already booked again for next May. What does that tell you! Everything about it was excellent. Our room on the second floor was lovely, plenty of room and storage space. The only downfall was the old t.v. but we have been told that there will be a refurbishing of the hotel this winter so I presume flat screen t.v's will be installed. Also it will be adults only from next May. Everywhere was spotless. The food was excellent and plentiful with loads of choice. We were on second sitting which we preferred and a table was allocated for us for the whole of the holiday. Pool area was excellent with plenty of sunbeds with mattresses and umberellas. The usual thing of putting towels on saving beds but you have to go with flow. The only thing I can't comment on is the entertainment because we didn't stay in the hotel at night. We went across to Toms Tavern every night. One euro 20cents for a pint. Everybody was British that went in so you always got talking to somebody and there was a real good crack. Staff in hotel always ready to help and with a smile on their face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain