SENTIDO Amaragua
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$142
$135
  • Beachfront
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
$110
$104
  • Beachfront
Sol Timor by Melia - Apartamentos(Torremolinos)
$109
  • Beachfront
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotel Natursun(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$71
  • Pool
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
$139
$128
$83
  • Restaurant
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
$140
$124
  • Breakfast included
Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$70
$197
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool areasea viewsecurity gatehalf boardstandard roomcourtesy roomcarihuela beachper daydining roomplenty of choicereception staffsmall balconyplenty of sunbedslovely hotelvery clean hotellocation is excellentlots of shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our stay here was from 15th until 23rd of October. We had read several reviews that were not so good, but much to our surprise, everything was just fine !
The hotel has a lovely hall and the staff are very friendly. They do not only speak Spanish.
Rooms were good and so were the beds.
The restaurant offered good food, regarding the crisis-issue, which means that everyone has smaller budgets.
In the evening there was live music in the bar.

Spa, jacuzzi, sauna etc. were free of charge.
Pool was good with enough sunbeds and the Paseo Marítimo was just down the stairs. One could walk to Benalmadena or to Torremolinos itself.

Along the Paseo were several bars, where one could have tapas and drinks, or even a full meal.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Mia N
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This looks like a great hotel from the outside. I have stayed here twice as my company puts a lot of us in here when we have training weeks.
I cannot get over how bad the staff are. Its meant to be 4 star but you cannot get room service after 7pm. I asked a member of staff for my bill at one stage and she said 'in a minute', when i asked again later, she told me that I could go and ask her colleague and kind of snarled at me. It was unbelievable. The rooms are just average. Dated and basic. No international TV apart from CNN. Oh and everything in the gym is broken.
My company put thousands of people in here every year and I am begging them to change hotels. Its awful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank QuinnofClubs
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good location away from main 'strip'. Rooms clean but beds uncomfortable, (hard mattresses with uncomfortable bolster pillows, - unless you up-grade as we did, to a superior room, where the beds are larger and much more comfortable, and you get a modern HD tv.). Disappointing food quality and limited choice coupled with sullen waiter service, (except when serving the long-term guests and residents). We asked for fresh orange only to find the price is €3 per glass. Avoid half board as there are many good restaurants in close proximity.
For us, however, the main problem was the pool area, which was filthy and infested with flies, making sun bathing a frustrating affair. After we complained, along with others, they cleaned it up a bit.
In many ways a good hotel with many excellent facilities, but they need to try that little bit harder.

Room Tip: Avoid side rooms on high floors as there will be kitchen extractor noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Just back from a week at this hotel. It is a very nice hotel. It is in a prime position yards from
a beautiful beach and a wonderful promenade which stretches for a few miles from Benalmadena
to Torrimolinos. There are lovely restaurants and little shops all along. There are plenty of
sunbeds around the pool. The rooms are really comfortable. The food is plentiful but a little 'samey'. The guests are from all over but seemed to be mainly German. I would definitely go
back next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sunseeker086
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed for two nights, booked a room through Booking.com norefundable and was told in the lobby when I asked to be sure that I would get the kind of room that I booked that it was not possible... this let to a litle argument, I wanted the room I had booked or at least a refund for the difference of the price of the rooms. after having to been waiting too long for the solution wich at my opinion would not have to be a trouble, we were given the room I had booked, strange that we needet to argue for it then;-/ The hotel it self is beautyfully decoradet, the rooms are spacious but a little old/used. The hotelgarden is very good and the hotel is located just a few steps from the beach and the bars which is convenient because I do not reccomend the cocktails at the hotel they are not as they are supposed to be;-/ They charge for the Wifi at the rooms, but in the brouchers says it is supposed to be free. We had dinner the first night and got disappointed, it tasted bad, also the breakfast the first night was strange so we decidet not to have the dinner includet in the price the later night. Breakfast the later morning was a litle better though don't ask me why, we had breakfast at the same time both mornings so that is not that. I had a little higher expectations for a 4 star hotel found it more like 3 star hotel looking extremely good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple