We stayed for two nights, booked a room through Booking.com norefundable and was told in the lobby when I asked to be sure that I would get the kind of room that I booked that it was not possible... this let to a litle argument, I wanted the room I had booked or at least a refund for the difference of the price of the rooms. after having to been waiting too long for the solution wich at my opinion would not have to be a trouble, we were given the room I had booked, strange that we needet to argue for it then;-/ The hotel it self is beautyfully decoradet, the rooms are spacious but a little old/used. The hotelgarden is very good and the hotel is located just a few steps from the beach and the bars which is convenient because I do not reccomend the cocktails at the hotel they are not as they are supposed to be;-/ They charge for the Wifi at the rooms, but in the brouchers says it is supposed to be free. We had dinner the first night and got disappointed, it tasted bad, also the breakfast the first night was strange so we decidet not to have the dinner includet in the price the later night. Breakfast the later morning was a litle better though don't ask me why, we had breakfast at the same time both mornings so that is not that. I had a little higher expectations for a 4 star hotel found it more like 3 star hotel looking extremely good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superior 4 star Hotel where the functional distribution of its spaces, with the sea as its protagonist, the decoration, with its strong personality, have all come together to give you an elegant, classical and functional Mediterranean Hotel. Located on the seafront, MS Amaragua looks out directly on to the Mediterranean and the pedestrian promenade of the traditional, infamous neighbourhood of the Carihuela, where the cultural cuisine of Pescaito frito (little fried fish) reaches its maximum expression. Only a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Benalmádena Marina, Puerto Marina. We have 275 rooms; of these 2 are luxury suites, 8 suites, 6 junior suites and 12 superior doubles. Restaurant, snack bar, swimming pool, lobby bar, conference and conventions halls, parking with 217 spaces, big outside swimming pool for adults and children, ample sun terrace, beach with direct access from the Hotel and the spa & fitness centre. 24 hour reception, press, left luggage, bellboy, room service, laundry service and rental service of bicycles, cars and motorbikes. CATERING To start the day, the Hotels restaurant, offers a complete and varied breakfast buffet with panoramic views of the Mediterranean . Enjoy the luminosity and relaxation at the swimming pool Bar La Ola, where Mediterranean cooking fuses with local cuisine and the after dinner drinks at sunset.Mens sana in corpore sano in the Health and Beauty Centre (SPA & Beauty Farm) the Hotel has at your service. The Hotel has on offer for its clients, an indoor climate controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, massages and an ample array of aesthetic treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your SENTIDO Amaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Hotel Torremolinos
- SENTIDO Amaragua Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain