“Thumbs up”

Ciao Bella
Ranked #73 of 720 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ciao Bella is a great way of infusing authentic italian cuisine with a romantic atmosphere also with a reasonable priced and varied menu we cater for all. We have various offers throughout the week and also have a kids menu. All the staff are Italian and also speak english and spanish, with friendly staff and genuine good food dont miss out.
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It waz great 2 find this beautiful Italian restaurant ciao Bella outside r hotel...maybe a little 2 close 4 comfort as it waz so yummy..d carbonara waz 2 die 4&d pizza waz a big hit wit my lil girl...staff were v friendly&kid friendly...we will b back

Waterford, Ireland
“Food was nice. Servce could do with improving”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We decided to eat here on our last day. We had seen the poster outside advertising an early bird. When we got there the waitress handed us the dinner menu even though it was only 3pm. I told her we wanted the early bird. She rudely barked at me well this is the wrong menu so. Stormed off and said something cross in either Spanish or Italian to the chef. I had pizza which was lovely. The mineral was from a large coke bottle and tasted a bit flat and the ice-cream was just the cheap generic vanilla that you would get in any supermarket.

I don't like giving negative feedback so I will say the pizza was fab and cooked to perfection. The pasta my friend had was beautiful and very well presented. The restaurant was spotless. And little 'Mateo' was the friendly st little fellow ever. :-)

I probably would not visit again for the early bird although it was very reasonable price wise. The drink and dessert were not of good standard and with the tax added onto the bill it did not work out at good value.

SCOTLAND
“Lovely food, shame about the service!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ate here once. It was quiet when we sat down for a meal[although it was about 7pm] There were 4 waitresses on! We ordered our food which was lovely but my salad was forgotten about. I was nearly finished my meal when it suddenly arrived. I did eat it as I didn't want to be rude. I was of course charged for it! Too many cooks , springs to mind.

Visited July 2013
“Good value food”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant three times whilst on holiday in Torremolinos. Food was good and reasonably priced.

“cornea!!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious and plentiful! Support very nice and helpful :) surely I will come back here because I still jave a week in Terromolinos!