“Excellent food and friendly service”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #100 of 744 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ciao Bella is a great way of infusing authentic italian cuisine with a romantic atmosphere also with a reasonable priced and varied menu we cater for all. We have various offers throughout the week and also have a kids menu. All the staff are Italian and also speak english and spanish, with friendly staff and genuine good food dont miss out.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited this fabulous restaurant 3 times while on holiday with my 12 year old son. Nothing too much trouble especially as I have a gluten allergy. It was the only place I found that cooked gluten free pasta for me and understood my concerns. We had the delightful company of their little boy Matteo age 3 who entertained my son also. Waitressing staff very friendly and fluent in English. Thank you for looking after us both!!
Valerie

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We decided to visit Spain from England for a week of sun, fun, family time and to recharge. My husband, daughter and I decided to have my birthday dinner at Ciao Bella after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and we weren't disappointed. Everything from start to finish was excellent! We had starters, right through to dessert! In the end, we were there for a few hours, as the cute little Mateo entertained us!! What a little sweetheart he was, he won our hearts! The staff were friendly and attentive. Cute, quaint and cozy little restaurant. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!!

We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed in Hotel Isabel for 4fabulous nights in April with my Mam and my Best friend. We ate in dinner in Ciao Bella 3 out of four nights and even had a take away pizza on the other night! The food is second to none, Fabio is so friendly and chatty and even gave us a free bottle of wine for our custom! Very reasonably priced. The risotto is to die for. We tried all the pasta's on the specials menu, little pasta parcels stuffed with cheese in an amazing sauce, unreal. The pizza's were so so tasty! Average bill for bottle of wine, 3 starters, 3 mains and share a desert, 55e! Can't go wrong. Thanks Ciao Bella from the Irish Girls :)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

While on a girls holiday my mum and I needed a break from the dreadful hotel food...... being very fussy about where and what I eat... we stumbled upon Ciao Bella.. I am a massive fan of good Italian food and this place did not disappoint. The waitress was really lovely I think she is the owners sister, we ordered a couple of dbl vodka and cokes then got stuck into the menu. I was totally stuck with what to have, a huge range of starters and mains plus a specials board. I finally decided on a chicken and mushroom savoury crepe from the specials board at a very reasonable 5.25 EUROS. My mum opted for the brushcetta both arrived within 10-15 mins and looked amazing. For mains I had a salmon pasta and mum had traditional spaghetti bolognaise. The waitress said they were from bologna- so we expected it to be fab- and it was, generous portions and tasted great. So good in fact we went again on our last night and had something different which was just as good. Dont miss this fab little jewel hidden away off the prom !!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Delicious food and delightful service. I had the opportunity to dine at Ciao Bella on many occasions this spring and the food was always a treat. It does not matter where on the menu your preferences are the food is wonderful. The welcoming nature of the staff serves to make this an even more pleasant place to visit. If you dine here once I am sure you will want to return often.