“bad bad bad”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

went here the nite before we left .no pricelist for drinks . so don't know what they are goin to hit u with ordered a drink anyway and a meal got drink .wine for me which was vile . so did nt drink it . waited 30 min .no meal waiter kept saying not long . waited another 10 min still no meal decided enough was enough paid for drink an left . no apology / nothing even took money for untouched drink ,which cost 6 euros for small wine and a cola

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Food and abiance very good dont go if you are in a rush the waiter is a caracter but serves all the tables so it take him a while to get drinks lol but the set meal and wine we had was exelent and cost about 38 euro for 3 course and wine :0) for 2

1  Thank mortz1
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excelent food and very well cooked and not expensive. Very good will go again next time i am in torremolinos.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went there on 28 Sep 2012 for a treat on a holiday that was a washout.

Waiter recommended a particular steak, as the one I originally wanted (none left) was 'very fatty'. Steak I got was pretty low quality. Baked potato was half-cooked.

I won't be going to Torremolinos again and I won't be going back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Would massively reccomend this restaurant to anyone staying in Torremolinos. Can't fault anything about it. It's in a good central location, in a small square at the top of the Torremolinos steps. The manager was so lovely, very attentive, helpful, knowledgeable and did everything he could to make sure we had the best possible experience. The atmosphere was great, beautifully decorated in an old Spanish style, it was one of the nicest looking restaurants we went to, and played fab music, old classics, lots of Sinatra and love songs which was nice. The food was gorgeous, the best steak I've ever had, and I eat a lot of steak. The cuts were so tender, and very reasonably priced. I paid 17 euros for a 300 gram veal steak, with vegetables on the side. This was one of the cheapest steaks I had while there (I had steak 5 nights out of 7), and it was by far the best. The manager gave us lots of freebies, free starter and dessert, and a beautiful sauce. I make a point of not going to the same restaurant twice whilst on holiday, but with this I couldn't resist, and we went back on our last night because it was so good. When we went back, we saw two other couples who had been there the first time we went, so obviously a lot of people thought it was good enough to return to within a week! Me and my boyfriend each had a steak and a drink, as well as the free starter and dessert, and the bill came to 39 euros, which we thought was unbelievable. Cannot reccomend enough!