“Very good paella”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Myself and my fiancé had a gorgeous paella in this restaurant. We had walked past the restaurant a couple of times and seen that it was always full and mainly with local family's, usually a good sign. The food we had was fantastic at a price you would expect for this standard. The setting is nice, just off the beach , sit in the window area with veiws of the sea and watch the people go by.The staff are efficient but not over friendly, they could look a bit grumpy but I don't think they spoke a lot of English as most of the customers were Spanish. This could be excused as the food and location was excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant several times and the food has always been good.
We had fried calamari as starter and they made it far better than the Santa Ana in Benalmadena.
We had monkfish as main course. It was very good, but from 5 dishes served to my family two pieces was completely raw inside. A mistake a good restaurant shouldn't do. Because I have eaten here several times before without any flaws I consider it a seldom mistake.
Service is good. Food came after a normal waiting period.
All in all one of the better fish restaurants in the area.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This restaurant is located right on the beach walkway. We had a four course meal and I considered it very good. I ate things that I wouldn't normally order and they were all good. The service was prompt and nice. The dessert (ice cream) left a little to be desired, but I had had so much food by then it wasn't important.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great quality food, friendly servers, and no hassle when dinner was finished

1  Thank David H
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Disappointing meal. Entree was 'ok' but I chose the Fritura which was not described as a plate of tough, overbattered and overfried mixed fish, but that is what it was! Never have the ice cream, complete with hair and of such a poor quality one wonders where it was purchased - at 4.90 euro for a small scoop - you have to be joking.!!