“Excellent pizza! Very personal service!”

Restaurante La Fragata de Tito
Ranked #35 of 734 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were here on our own. Last Thursday night, about 8pm, there wasn't another soul in the place. I can't speak for other people missing out, but I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We had a pizza each (one Diablo and another I can't remember the name of, but it was spicier than the devil himself), and the waiter fetched us a small bowl of oil which he warned me was "very hot". It was worse than that. It was the most evil chili oil, and I finished the lot! We were going to go back and try the pasta, but we never made it. Shame, I'm sure it would've been excellent. Great value for money, and despite there being no-one else in at all, we made our own atmosphere and the music was excellent. €30 including drinks and tip.

1  Thank carlosthejackal666

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have dated this review as March 2012 as that is the earliest date available but it was actually in 2011 when I visited this restaurant. The food was excellent, huge portions, and the atmosphere was lively with large parties celebrating birthdays etc. I have been there several times and have never been disappointed

It is worth noting that this restaurant is also listed as no. 63 under the name "La Fragata"

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Wow !! This is a wonderful Restaurant, Café. It is situated on the Paseo Maritimo about 1 hundred metres East of the Apartamentos Timor Sol.The pastry and coffee is to die for. Swift service, quality food and attentive camereros. I visit this place several times every year. William has a wonderful team working with him. Dont miss a visit to this excellent place.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

its position right on the beach is great and the food is fab ,with great pasta and nice staff.and free cava after the meal .lovely

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent food, Excellent service, good value for money. This is our second year in a row returning to La Fragata. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really couldn't have done any more for us, they even moved their outdoor seating down on to the beach for us to chase the sun as it was going down! They gave us a free bottle of cava to celebrate valentine's day and a free bottle of san miguel for our walk home another day. See you soon guys!!