My wife & I stayed for a week, over New Year. The hotel has the smallest sign in Spain, a small temporary or so it looks) sign, on the side of the main building. Drove past it 3 times looking for it!
The hotel is clean, rooms very basic but comfortable enough. Good selection of UK TV channels on a flat screen TV. The food is quite good, if a little bland.
We stayed on an all inclusive basis. I have a personal dislike of plastic vessel's being used in the bar, so this hotels policy of using them excessively (even for Cava!), did not go down well. I'm not sure what Gin they use but it didn't taste anything like the Gin I would normally drink!
During the last 3 days of our stay, several Dutch teenage Football teams arrived and the evenings became a little boisterous! I actually had a teenage girl ask if she could travel in the lift with us as she was afraid of them!
In conclusion, the hotel offers reasonable value for money but is more like a 3 star than a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain