Here we go.I read all the reviews post booking this hotel last january and agonised over them all worrying about the food,bug,etc.We stayed in one of the 10(I think) large corner family rooms(dated but fine) with huge balcony with views of the mountain behind stretching across the seafront to malaga. We stayed from 4th to 18th of June and the hotel was getting visibly busier but never waited for a table at meal times or wait more than a minute at the bar.Large pool area.Food was excellent,lots of choice bar breakfast.Entertainment varied (jersey boys and the four tops were brilliant) but you can't have everything.Club across the road was noisy about three nights in the week and funnily enough the sound carries up more to higher floors.We were a party of ten and none of us got sick.I saw a couple of men not washing their hands exiting the toilets so I wouldn't blame the kids for everything.The facilities are there to sanitize so it's up to you.
Bus stop to town centre outside the door and train stop 10mins walk away.Taxi 18 euro from airport.
The bar and catering staff are extremely hard working and a credit to their manager.
We are hoping to return in 2014. We took the risk and loved it but ultimately ,it's up to the individual
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, minigolf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain