When I booked my trip to Torremolinos I was looking for a quiet place to rest. All inclusive was good option even if the hotel is outside the center city (which this hotel is). It's about 30 min walking to the city center (Torremolinos). You can rent bikes for free (one hour only) from the hotel but you have to pay 30 euro deposit and they charge you 3 euro/hour (after the first free hour). Crazy! "All inclusive"
The first impression I've got was not good, I asked for a map and what I've got was a cheap printed A4 paper you could not see anything.
The rooms are lost in the 70's. The double bed was not comfortable and small, 140 cm. Noisy from the club (at the beach). Plastic cheap cups in the rooms for a 4 star hotel???
The internet is not included, its free and "fast" according the guy at the desk, in reception area. When I tried to use I couldnt read news, see any pic (the internet felt very begining of 1990). Slower internet you can get for 40 EURO/week at the rooms. Insane! "All inclusive"
The pool was very crowded and noisy, lots of families (in 30s) and their first child(ren).
The restaurant is worse than a fast food restaurant where you go inside, you eat and you leave as soon as you've finished. Very old restaurant, messy, looks cheap and the food was not the best either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, minigolf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain