I have just returned from a long weekend at the Beach Club, we were a Hen Party of 12. On arrival we had to pay €50 each (€150 per room) incase we caused any damage and we were warned by the Manager that it was a family hotel and that if we didn't behave then we would be asked to leave. As alot of us were Mums ourselves we respected this.
The rooms were basic but cleaned every day and we all had great views. Our air conditioning worked but wasn't great, however we complained to reception and they sent someone up to fix this and the wardrobe doors that had jammed. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The all inclusive drinks were good and so was the food although it probably could get a bit repetitive if you were there for a week or so but for the long weekend it was great. We were told of the sickness bug but none of us suffered from this. The staff were constantly cleaning and asking you to spray your hands etc before entering the dining room. The pool was a good size and we never had a problem getting a sun lounger although they were a bit uncomfortable. If you prefer a more comfortable lounger then I suggest going to the beach as you can pay €4 for a padded lounger all day. The entertainment at night was good but not as good as previous all inclusive hotels I have been to especially for children. It is quite far out from the main town but it is only €7 in a taxi and is €15 to go to Benalmadena.
Overall we enjoyed the hotel for the cheap price we paid :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is located on the promenade in Torremolinos and is known for its excellent all-inclusive. It has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. The guestrooms are bright and spacious, with panoramic views and a furnished balcony, as well as bathroom with hairdryer. It also offers a satellite TV with international channels, a safe for rent and free WiFi access. The resort features a wide range of daytime and nighttime entertainment. It has a poolside terrace with loungers, a gym, a heated pool, and a sauna (open seasonally). It also has a playground, a game room with billiards and darts, mini golf and free bike rental. The buffet restaurant offers a great variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, international cuisine and live-cooking show, as well as an adult only area. The hotel also has two more bars, one of them besides the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with tour bookings and car rental. The hotel is one mile from city centre and only three miles from Malaga airport. It also offers car and bike rental, plus free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain