Really good spanish 4 star hotel - very clean & bit old fashioned. Position and services OK ,no problems with free on-street parking. Breakfast good ,but repetitive (no fish at all ...) Five point ranking impossible - because of poor sound insulation ,superslow wifi (download speed ca. 30 KB/sec) and minibar/fridge cost ( 3 Euros per day empty ,or 20 Euros full) not included in room price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain