We had a good week at the hotel. We had an extra bed in our room which limited space but it was fine. We paid 20 euros for water, beer and a few soft drinks and this meant the fridge was available for us to use. Pool towels are free - they just charge a deposit onto your room and then deduct it when you hand them back. The pool is fine and we never had problems getting seats there. Absolutely spotless rooms and all the staff were great. Very friendly and very helpful. Breakfast got a little bit repetitive but it was fine overall. Fruit was always lovely and there was plenty of choice. Beds were comfortable - only thing was the sound proofing but that seems to be a problem in this type of building. Luckily there were not a lot of noisy guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain