Just back from 9 days at the Hotel Isabel and both my husband and I could not find a fault with anything at the hotel. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned every single day and even the girls doing the cleaning were lovely. The whole place was absolutely spotless and the service was second to none. We would highly recommend for anyone that wants to get away for a peaceful and tranquil break. Pay that extra bit for the sea view you will not be disappointed. The location is ideally situated on the beach front and walking distance to the town centre. Lovely pubs and restaurants in walking distance aswell. Tudor Rose restaurant just around the corner for breakfast and dinner and Kennedys bar for nightly entertainment. We would definitely stay her again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain