Hotel Isabel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Tarik(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Don Marco by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Beachfront
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
MS Aguamarina Suites(Torremolinos)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Costa del Sol Hotel(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsacross the roadsea viewrose restaurantlovely hotelpool arealong weekendbreakfast was includedpaseo maritimoper daystayed here for nightsbeach frontsuperior roommalaga airportlots of bars and restaurantstown centrecleaning staffa lovely stay
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Mid size hotel situated on the seafront. although a little walk (uphil) to the centre of Torremolinos. Rooms were very clean and comfortable with all the facilities you could need for a holiday. TV had BBC1 and BBC2 as well as a few other English speaking channels. There is a small garden area and a nice, but fairly small pool. Breakfast was served in the light and airy dining room, and surprisingly the hot food on offer changed daily. There was also a good cold buffet. reception staff were friendly and helpful. A small games room is available with a pool table, table tennis etc. Free wifi for those who want it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GeoffcN
jesuspeinado, Gerente at Hotel Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thanks for highlighting our hot buffet breakfast. It is the only board that we offer at the hotel (besides our cafeteria menu) and therefore try vary daily. I hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We're just back from spending 10 days in this hotel. It was very clean and the staff all work extremely hard. The breakfast selection was excellent. My husband ate the cooked food and even liked the bacon but he had to ask for his eggs to be turned over as they were a little 'rare' to start with. The staff were happy to cater for his particular likes. I ate the cold buffet items (cheeses, meats, fruits etc.) and occasionally had a boiled egg (cold and hard - but that's how I like them). We had a spacious room on the 5th floor with a sea view but, as it faced the beach, we didn't get the sun in the afternoon or early evening. Having said that we were out most of the day so we rarely used the balcony. In the room, the TV actually had BBC1 and BBC2 which was much appreciated and also very useful were the tea and coffee making facilities (we don't usually get that in Continental hotel rooms). It's in a great location on the promenade. An L2 bus can be used to reach the centre of the town if one doesn't want to tackle the 183 steps up the cliffs. The local elevator from the promenade was closed for maintenance so, although we walked up a couple of times, I much preferred using the bus! Walking down the steps is much easier and there are plenty of shops to browse. There are quite a few good eating places around the hotel and I would particularly recommend the Ciao Bella and the Don Canape - see my other reviews. We would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor if you want a good view of the beach and sea but if you want the sun in the afternoon I think you need to ask for a side view (West).
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank WeeFergus
jesuspeinado, Gerente at Hotel Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thanks for your stay. The next time you visit ill try to give you a room where the sun shines pretty much all day. Breakfast is the only board that we offer at the hotel with the exception of the menu in the cafeteria which is why it is so important that the quality and service are excellent. I'm glad you liked it

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Isabel is a modest looking mid-sized hotel from the outside. However, the interior is comfortable and customer focused. I found my visit here to be most relaxing. The rooms are well kept and spotless. The housekeeping staff does an extraordinary job! The reception staff is most helpful and available to provide assistance with your local needs. I found the sea view room to offer a great view and a nice balcony. I would have to stretch my imagination to find a negative concerning this property. If I am ever in this area again I would stay at the Isabel. My appreciation to all who made this a most enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: A sea view room is a must to truly appreciate your stay!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and have not found anything negative to say. It is important to highlight the work of the staff. They appreciate it

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel is lovely. I would recommend this to anyone. We forgot to ask for a cot but when we arrived they had one set up for us. Complete with gifts for the baby!
The staff are friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel constantly throw in extras, for example fruit was offered while we relaxed by the pool.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, we had a sea view and it was beautiful.

I would and will definitely be visiting here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for highlighting the details that we try to have with our customers in the pool or the small gifts that we put in the to cradle for babies. For us it is very important to see that our customers appreciate these details thanks again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is such a hotel where the several costa's are 'floaded' with. Rooms are good, breakfast is OK, but (in april) no dinner possibilities.
It hardly costs anything, so one should not demand too much here. Location is good.
If you really have to be in Torremolinos and do not have that much to spend; this can be a good choice. But for a bit more you'd better stay at the Melia.

Room Tip: Take a room with a full sea view on a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HPBKraaijeveld
jesuspeinado, Gerente at Hotel Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I do not understand your comment that there is not the possibility of dinner (in April). The Isabel is open from March to November and throughout the period has a menu for both lunch and dinner in the bar area and in the rooms, so I really do not understand your complaint. I totally agree with you, for a little more you can stay at the Melia.