We're just back from spending 10 days in this hotel. It was very clean and the staff all work extremely hard. The breakfast selection was excellent. My husband ate the cooked food and even liked the bacon but he had to ask for his eggs to be turned over as they were a little 'rare' to start with. The staff were happy to cater for his particular likes. I ate the cold buffet items (cheeses, meats, fruits etc.) and occasionally had a boiled egg (cold and hard - but that's how I like them). We had a spacious room on the 5th floor with a sea view but, as it faced the beach, we didn't get the sun in the afternoon or early evening. Having said that we were out most of the day so we rarely used the balcony. In the room, the TV actually had BBC1 and BBC2 which was much appreciated and also very useful were the tea and coffee making facilities (we don't usually get that in Continental hotel rooms). It's in a great location on the promenade. An L2 bus can be used to reach the centre of the town if one doesn't want to tackle the 183 steps up the cliffs. The local elevator from the promenade was closed for maintenance so, although we walked up a couple of times, I much preferred using the bus! Walking down the steps is much easier and there are plenty of shops to browse. There are quite a few good eating places around the hotel and I would particularly recommend the Ciao Bella and the Don Canape - see my other reviews. We would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain