Hotel Isabel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Tarik(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Don Marco by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Beachfront
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
MS Aguamarina Suites(Torremolinos)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Costa del Sol Hotel(Torremolinos)
  • Pool
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsacross the roadsea viewrose restaurantlovely hotelpool areacorner roombreakfast was includedlong weekendpaseo maritimoper daystayed here for nightssmall poolbeach frontsuperior roombars and restaurantstown centreroom safe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel is lovely. I would recommend this to anyone. We forgot to ask for a cot but when we arrived they had one set up for us. Complete with gifts for the baby!
The staff are friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel constantly throw in extras, for example fruit was offered while we relaxed by the pool.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, we had a sea view and it was beautiful.

I would and will definitely be visiting here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
jesuspeinado, Gerente at Hotel Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thanks for highlighting the details that we try to have with our customers in the pool or the small gifts that we put in the to cradle for babies. For us it is very important to see that our customers appreciate these details thanks again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is such a hotel where the several costa's are 'floaded' with. Rooms are good, breakfast is OK, but (in april) no dinner possibilities.
It hardly costs anything, so one should not demand too much here. Location is good.
If you really have to be in Torremolinos and do not have that much to spend; this can be a good choice. But for a bit more you'd better stay at the Melia.

Room Tip: Take a room with a full sea view on a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HPBKraaijeveld
jesuspeinado, Gerente at Hotel Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I do not understand your comment that there is not the possibility of dinner (in April). The Isabel is open from March to November and throughout the period has a menu for both lunch and dinner in the bar area and in the rooms, so I really do not understand your complaint. I totally agree with you, for a little more you can stay at the Melia.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just back from a weeks holiday in this hotel. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel, but I could not stay here again due to the strong cleaning agents that are used for cleaning the rooms, very overpowering to the point of runny eyes and nose. This is a small hotel with lovely relaxing areas. Lovely breakfast provided, but seems to lack staff, very hard to get a drink at the bar, it seems to be that t he breakfast staff multitask for everything, Beds are very hard and take some getting used to. Hotel reception very good and efficient and this hotel is close to the beach and all amenities.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

I want you to know that I will study carefully the issue of room cleaning. I totally understand your reaction and I want you to know that I will resolve the problem immediately thanks to your comment. Regarding the mattress, this is more complicated especially since there are customers who find them to soft and others like you who find them to hard. Maybe then they are the best mattresses for a hotel. Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just back from a four night stay at the lovely Hotel Isabel. This is our third time using this hotel. The pleasant, hard working staff helped to make our visit very comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary bottle of champagne. Great location, fine breakfast, rooms with lovely sea view. Looking forward to returning again.
Pat & June
Cork
Ireland

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 474sunnyjune

It is a major challenge for us when a customer as you who has already visited us several times always leaves satisfied. I’m at your disposition for any queries that you may have regarding future reservations at direccion@hotelisabel.net

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love Hotel Isabel!! It's right on the beach, quite, good base for all the other attractions around. There is parking in front of the hotel and the hotel can very easily be reached via public transport from the airport.
The buffet breakfast is great.
On my last trip, I didn't like the room I was given ( it was perfectly adequate but on the lower floor and no sea view) and because they didn't have another available I got a bottle of cava and was offered a move the next day but opted to stay as I was only there for two nights.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank mandi2007

Thank you for your comments about the hotel. I’m glad you liked the response from the management offering you a change of room. Whenever we can we try to accommodate your needs.