We stayed here for a night before flying out of Spain after a trip round Andalucia.
It looks absolutely beautiful, all gleaming white with turquoise pool with loungers for .. well, lounging. However it is barely two minutes walk from the beach, so you have the choice of relaxed pool or sun, sand and sea.
There is definitely some quirky and beguiling decor. You'll not mistake it for a Travelodge in a hurry. Room was okay, although not exactly replete with all mod cons. Had a nice balcony which would have been nice for sundowners had we not broken the shutters out to it the minute we walked in. Reception were highly traumatised by this but ultimately forgiving.
Whole street of bakers, restaurants, bars just along the beach but hotel itself seems peacefully a world away from that. Good value at the price. Weirdly you have to ask for TV remote (don't bother, tiny TVs and you shouldn't be watching them on holiday anyway) and the air conditioning control.
Train station is up a very steep hill but if you get a taxi there it's only a few minutes on the train to the airport - v efficient way to travel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain