Thanks to our original hotel being overbooked, we ended up at Residencia Miami. It is a welcoming environment and well laid out. A courtyard by the pool serves as a breakfast "room", a wonderful way and place to start the day. We left before breakfast a few days, but the night duty clerk graciously made beverages for us.
The hotel is not fancy but is well-suited to a casual beach vacation, having the basics and being about two blocks from the beach. One of the great things it offers is off-street parking, a plus if you have a vehicle.
As with all places around the beach, as well as because the walls aren't thick, noise can be an issue, although it was not too much generally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain